Are you ready to finally gain the financial freedom and flexibility of your time that you deserve?
Ready to start working on something that you own rather than building a business for someone else?
It’s time to get serious about Growth.
Not just any Growth. Growth of a profitable Salesforce consulting business or freelancing practice.
If you're ready for:
- Increased income from consulting projects
- More reliable deal flow and referrals
- Confidence to build client relationships and structure projects
- Peace of mind navigating the entrepreneurial journey
- Actionable templates to save you time
- A community of peers
then, I invite you to join me.
"This course has been a great help to me launching my business. I use the proposal template to structure all my estimates and have used Megan’s advice on pricing, contract terms, and more. Plus the chance to meet others in the course is invaluable. I've gone from working for someone else to running my own business and I love the direction it’s taking my career. Take this class!"
Michael Kolodner, Salesforce MVP and Entrepreneur, Kolodner.com LLC
Here's what you will learn
- How to position yourself and earn new clients
- What to charge for your work (and be comfortable making the ask!)
- Understanding and communicating your value
- Where to find referrals, for less time and money
- What questions to ask on a sales call to understand the project and generate client trust
- Sample proposal formats and how to estimate projects
- How to evaluate if a client is a good fit for YOU
- Understanding the difference between profitability and cash flow
- Predicting and managing monthly cash flow
- How to run a project kick-off call
- Project Discovery that leads to better client outcomes
- Managing your time and your energy as an entrepreneur
- How to have tough client conversations - about money, and about mistakes
- Setting boundaries on client projects and scope creep
Here's the questions we'll answer
- How to structure a winning proposal and client relationships you’ll love
- When and how to hire employees or independent contractors to help scale your business
- The right time to invest in becoming an official Salesforce partner
- How to differentiate yourself from hundreds of other consulting partners, even those much larger than you
- Where to find new projects and invest in referral relationships
- How to manage the emotional rollercoaster of being an entrepreneur
- Small practical tweaks that will increase your joy in running your business, and your profitability
- How to hone in on your ideal size project (and win bigger and more complex projects with help)
- Proven systems and processes to apply to your consulting work to increase your and your client’s satisfaction
Here's what is included
- a 14-session course, delivered in digestible weekly sections
- two live group coaching sessions per month
- direct access to Megan and the community in Slack
- 8 exclusive downloads including ready-to-use proposal templates, kick-off calls, and a price calculating worksheet
- the confidence that comes from working successfully for yourself
What others are saying
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Hi, I’m Megan.
Six years ago I started a Salesforce consulting business. And, before I launched, almost every single person I spoke to told me not to do it. Then other partners I spoke to tried to harness my value and make me feel small in the process. It was an uphill battle, and it was lonely.
But it was the best thing I’ve ever done. I’ve made more money than I ever have before and created immense value for my clients.
And I’ve learned a ton about running a consulting business, including managing client expectations and focusing on their goals, and managing cash flow. For example, despite having plenty of projects, I also completely ran out of money in Year 2.
This course is everything I wish I had starting out, and that I longed for as I continued to grow and expand my business. Strategic and actionable ways to structure projects and client engagements. Creative ways to think about time and product offerings. Tactical steps to market myself. And most importantly, what to focus on at each stage (and what to leave behind).
My intention is to increase the number of diverse-owned businesses in the Salesforce economy (women, people of color, LGBTQ+, veteran and military spouses, geographic diversity). This course and community of peers is my way to do that.
Now it’s up to you.
This course is for you if...
JOIN NOW FOR
per month, for 4 months
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
Megan guarantees that you’ll get $15k in value within 12 months of joining, working through the approachable course, and attending the coaching sessions. If you don’t, she’ll give you your money back. Period. How much money do you want to earn a year from now? Is that worth $1500 to you? (My clients pay me that much for the coaching time alone, not including the course.)
"Since starting the course, I have more confidence and direction in my business. Megan has helped me define my consulting focus. There are so many facets of the business a new entrepreneur needs to be aware of. This course delivers them to you in small actionable chunks per week. The billable rate calculator alone is worth taking this course. And the coaching calls have been fantastic support in this entrepreneurship journey. I highly recommend this course!"
Bhavana Singh, Salesforce MVP and CEO, Three Moons Consulting
"This course has validated so many of my learnings as a business owner over the past few years. It's the course I wish I had starting out. Megan's supplemental coaching calls and network is a powerful force on its own. I highly recommend new and growing consultants to enroll."
Joshua Hoskins, Salesforce MVP and CEO, CRMified
Curious about how this course might apply to your situation?